I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland
Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD / RGN )
Service Type : Hospital for Children and Adolescents
Salary: £13.31 per hour / £27,000 - £28,000 per annum
Hours: Full-time or Part Time Hours available - depending on preference
Further details: Appoint Group are currently working with one of the UK's largest healthcare providers for individuals with mental health needs and learning disabilities. A very exciting and rewarding opportunity has arisen for a suitably experienced nurse to join their specialist hospital for the care for children and adolescents with eating disorders and other mental health conditions. The hospital is situated in a rural location with poor public transport so all staff do need to have access to a car.
Person Specification / Job Description: As part of a multi-disciplinary team, and under the line management of the Charge Nurses, the post holder will have responsibility for the nursing contribution to the multi-disciplinary assessment of need and delivery and evaluation of programmes of care ensuring delivery of a high quality service to patients. All applicants must hold a current registration with NMC and have a legal right to work in the UK.
* A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
* Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
* Generous annual leave entitlement
* Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
* The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
* Maternity leave at 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
* 2 weeks paid paternity leave
* Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
* A fantastic preceptorship programme
* Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
* A range of staff discounts
* Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
* Support for revalidation
* Support for BSc and MSc
* Professional support through Nurses forum
* Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England£ 26,453.03 - 33,800.60 Per yearPermanentPosted 16th November 2017
£ 26,453.03 - 33,800.60 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 16th November 2017Closes 16th December 2017Ref RMHN161117
Are you dedicated, motivated and keen to expand your nursing career, whilst earning a true market leading salary? Cygnet Health Car...
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England£ 23,010 - 27,573 Per yearPermanentPosted 20th November 2017
£ 23,010 - 27,573 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 20th November 2017Closes 20th December 2017Ref RMN CAMHS Sheffield
We are recruiting a Registered Mental Health Nurse to work in our services at Cygnet Hospital in Sheffield and are in need of some ...