I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Evesham, Worcestershire, England
Staff Nurse ( RMN, RNLD, RGN, Paediatric nurse )
Service type: CAMHS Hospital
Location: Evesham, Worcestershire
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 per annum (£13.48 per hour)
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available - depending on preference, can be flexible
Further Details: An exciting opportunity has arisen for newly qualified and experienced RMN's, RNLD's, RGN's, RSCN or paediatric nurse to work with a prestigious hospital near Evesham, Worcestershire.
Service Type: This service is a specialist eating disorder facility that delivers treatment programmes for children, adolescents and young adults from the age of 11 years old. The building has been recently refurbished and is well appointed for all those accessing the service. There are educational facilities available for all the hospitals patients to access and many are able to continue their studies whilst being treated at the hospital.
Person Specification: We are seeking a motivated, enthusiastic RMN, RGN, RSCN or Paediatric nurse with experience or a strong desire to work within children and adolescents with eating disorders, to join their full multi-disciplinary team ensuring the wellbeing and care of adolescent patients. The role holder will be able to undertake the delivery of care to Young Persons, including individual and group sessions, to agreed quality standards, QNIC and health legislation Additionally the role holder will need to adopt a systemic, individual approach to all patient care plans and communicate the outcomes and any concerns to the clinical team both verbally and in writing, ensuring all CPA and risk assessment documentation is kept up to date. Applicants should be qualified to practice as a mental health nurse, general nurse or children's sick nurse within the UK and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
- A 'Welcome Bonus' of at least £1000.00
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 months full pay and 3 months half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Support for revalidation
- Support for BSc and MSc
- Professional support through Nurses forum
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England£ 23,010 - 27,573 Per yearPermanentPosted 20th November 2017
£ 23,010 - 27,573 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 20th November 2017Closes 20th December 2017Ref RMN CAMHS Sheffield
We are recruiting a Registered Mental Health Nurse to work in our services at Cygnet Hospital in Sheffield and are in need of some ...