I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire, England
Are you an experienced Registered General Nurse? Do you enjoy working within a residential home supporting vulnerable people?
We are looking for an experienced RGN to work within a 41 bedded residential home in the Middlesbrough area, caring for elderly patients with dementia and other associated health needs. The home offers first class facilities and accommodation, allowing residents to feel welcome, relaxed and secure whilst also enjoying an active and independent lifestyle.
We are looking for enthusiastic nurses with a friendly and positive attitude in caring for others who are fully flexible to shift patterns and weekend work.
* Experienced nurse, preferably in a care home but not essential.
* Possess a positive, polite attitude
* Good communication and listening skills
* Recognise unwell and deteriorating patients
* Able to use own initiative
* Valid NMC registration (Registered General Nurse) - clean record
* Shift patterns such as earlies, lates and nights
* An extra £2 per hour for overtime
* Earn a salary up to £31,200 a year
* Working in a modernised residential home with friendly staff
* Paid holidays
* Free training both practical and written
* Permanent role
This is a perfect opportunity for an experience nurse to look for an opportunity outside the NHS and is looking for flexible working with contracted hours.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.