I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Dorchester, Dorset, England
BMI Winterbourne Hospital in Dorchester is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join our Ward team at BMI The Winterbourne Hospital. This is a fast paced environment where you will have the opportunity to develop your skill as a surgical nurse, or use your existing skill to enhance the delivery of high quality care and develop your ward management skill. This role is primarily for night duty which will enable you to take charge of the ward on a regular basis. However, our aim is to be flexible with shifts to attract the right candidates.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Must be a Registered Nurse, with current NMC registration on Sub Part 1 in Adult Nursing.
* Post-registration experience
* Experience of delivering high quality care in an acute hospital environment
* Highly motivated and keen to continue professional development
* Good organisational and planning skills
* Good interpersonal skills
Duties of this role include:
* Act as a role model for the ward team to encourage achievement of the highest clinical quality standards; and in accordance with Best Practice
* To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures as a skilled member of the nursing team;
* To promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors;
* To assist the Ward Lead Nurse in delivering the Hospital's strategic objectives for the ward and nursing service generally.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
BMI Healthcare Scheme
Staff Pension Scheme
25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.