I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Chertsey, Surrey, England
BMI Runnymede Hospital in Chertsey is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Theatre Practitoner - Recovery to join their team of staff in the Theatre department.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week . The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Registered adult nurse / recovery unit practitioner.
* Evidence of professional development within scope of RE-Validation.
* Evidence of any other qualifications, e.g. RSCN, ITU, other appropriate recognised course.
* Valid NMC / HPC registration.
* Communication skills.
* Organisational skills.
* Motivational skills.
* Demonstrates confidentiality.
* Resource Management.
* Knowledge of professional NMC / HPC codes and hospital policies and procedures.
Duties of this role include:
* To maintain a consistently high standard of patient care within the operating department.
* To assist in developing a high standards of clinical practice in relation to post-operative care.
* To work within the philosophy, objectives, policies and procedures of The Runnymede Hospital.
* To work within the NMC / HPC guidelines, including the NMC Code and the Scope of Professional Practice.
* To ensure the continuity of high quality patient post-operative, providing safety, dignity and confidentiality of patients, visitors and staff members
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.