Job DescriptionThe Harley Street Clinic Paediatric Bone Marrow Transplant Unit
HCA is the world’s largest private hospital group with 6 world-class hospitals (including London Bridge Hospital and Princess Grace Hospital) is opening our new Paediatric Bone Marrow Transplant Unit
in December 2017.
What are they looking for?
- Paediatric registered nurses OR dual trained nurses with adult pin OR adult registered nurse with paediatric course
- Oncology or haematology experience preferred (even if it’s minimal, like university clinical practices)
- Private healthcare, private dental care, 28 days holiday which rises every year)
- Salary: £31,630 - £35,822 (+9% shift enhancement)
- More below about JACIE and training
- Opportunity to go between PBMT (paediatric bone marrow transplant) unit and oncology/haematology to keep all other nursing competencies up to date
About the ward:
- The Harley Street oncology unit is huge!
- This will be a 4 bedded unit on 2nd floor of Harley St Clinic
- Purpose-built PBMT (paediatric bone marrow transplant) unit with brand new, pioneering equipment
- Lead consultants in the field opening it and leading the unit
- Patients aged 0-19 years old
- The ward will be operational by December 2017/Jan
- Great opportunity for nurses to work through the accreditation process of a hospital that becomes JACIE accredited. (Private transplant units do not have to comply to this BUT HCA will get it)
- Structured training for this specialised area which will be in-house AND external (with links to NHS transplant units)
- They will be doing genomic trialling (1st private hospital in the UK to offer this top paediatric patients)
This is an incredible opportunity to pursue your career in a pioneering area of nursing and work with the best consultants in the field!
If you are interested, please click APPLY and send your CV today!