I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Cheadle, Greater Manchester, England
Our client is the UK’s largest private hospital group with 59 Hospitals and treatment centres nationwide. They currently have over 10,000 staff and are a magnet for the best healthcare professionals who are looking to grow and advance within their careers.
We are currently recruiting on their behalf for a Theatre Scrub Practitioner to join their team of staff in the Theatre department in their Cheadle Hospital.
We are inviting applications from candidates who meet the following criteria
• Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
Duties of these role would include:
• Assemble, check and prepare the appropriate surgical equipment, instruments and consumables for a wide range of operative procedures.
• The ability to co-ordinate the use of the supplies and additional equipment during an operating list ensuring the equipment is used appropriately and safely.
• Conduct mandatory patient checks including informed consent, patient’s identity and operative site against the supporting documentation, prior to the start of the procedure.
The role is full time permanent and offers a competitive salary of;
£26,500 per annum for more than 1 years’ experience
£30,500 per annum for more than 2 years’ experience.
Plus weekday and weekend enhancements. Salary may be negotiable dependant on experience and a benefits package which includes:
• 25 Days paid Annual leave + Bank holidays
• Defined Contribution Pension scheme up to 4.5% matched by employer
• Private Medical insurance
• Life Assurance
• Childcare Vouchers
• Bi-annual health Screening
• Family and Friends Discount on services
• 24 -7 Counselling program.
Please call Maxine for further information or alternatively forward your CV for consideration