Job DescriptionCommunity Clinical Case Manager (RSCN) vacancy - up to £38K + Car AllowanceNorth East - Leading Private Provider
I am working on a brand new opportunity for a passionate Clinical Case Manager (RSCN), experienced in paediatric learning/physical disability nursing, on a permanent, full-time basis. This role provides support to my clients' services across North East (Durham, Middlesbrough, Darlington South Teesside etc.), and will be on a community basis.
In this role, you will take full responsibility for clinical case management delivery and coordination in the community, and the day to day management of nurse-led care packages provided to vulnerable service users. You will ensure that nurses working under your supervision are effectively and regularly trained, appraised and motivated, and are positively contributing to the delivery of person-centred care at all times. You will utilise your strong management and communication skills on a day to day basis, and use your clinical experience and understanding to make informed decisions and recommendations in relation to service users under your care. You will continuously evaluate and improve all elements of each care package, to ensure that it is positively contributing to the service users' wellbeing and treatment. The Package
- Generous salary of up to £38K per annum
- Car allowance (T&Cs apply)
- Full, comprehensive training and induction programme
- CPD with regular updates
- Permanent contract of work
- Funded DBS
- Life Assurance
- Private pension scheme
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You must be an RSCN in the UK with valid NMC registration and PIN
- Community nursing experience will be advantageous, but a clear understanding of the requirements of community nursing will be sufficient
- You must have a minimum of 3 years' UK nursing experience
- You should have experience with PEG feeds, tracheostomy care, ventilation etc.
- You must participate in the on-call rota system, and understand that some weekend working/unsocial working hours will be involved to meet service needs
- You will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Check
- You must hold a UK driving licence
Please call Carly at White Recruitment on Applyor email your CV to Apply to register your interest or for further information!
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number
- We have 10 years' experience in the permanent nurse recruitment industry
- Once we have placed you, you will again be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries right up until your start date
- Our survey has found that we have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy