I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Chelmsford, Essex, England
I am recruiting for a Continuing Healthcare (CHC) QIPP Lead to ensure this NHS organisation meets its requirements to deliver CHC and funded nursing care in line with the national framework, but that in doing so, it provides a quality service that is value for money.
• Fulfil the professional expectations required by the Nursing and
Midwifery Council and the Code of Conduct for Managers,
adhering to the elements contained within these documents, in
particular those relating to professional accountability and
undergoing individual performance management to establish on-
going development and training needs;
• Pursue a programme of continuous professional development in
accordance with relevant professional registration or statutory
• Provide and receive highly complex, sensitive and contentious
information to a wide range of stakeholders, including presenting
information on projects, initiatives and services in formal settings;
• Actively participate in discussions regarding Continuing Healthcare
issues contributing professional nursing knowledge and advice;
• Employ effective communication, negotiation and influencing skills
to enable effective change management with stakeholders at all
levels (including senior management) who may hold differing and
• Assist with Freedom of Information requests;
• Develop and monitor project initiation documents in relation to
CHC QIPP plans;
• Produce highly complex and detailed written reports, in line with
project management requirements and deadlines.
The successful candidate:
• Registered Nurse;
• Ability to interpret broad clinical and professional policies and
advise others on their application;
• Experience and sound knowledge of CHC initiatives which impact
positively on patient outcomes;
• Proven track record in managing budgets.
Please note, the daily rate for this role is £400 per day.