I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Hertford, Hertfordshire, England
I am recruiting for a Lead Nurse within Infection Prevention and Control – this is an interim assignment between 3-6 months at either framework band 8a or 8b.
• The post holder will be expected to take the lead in developing
and implementing the Trust’s infection prevention and control
• Provide expert clinical practice and leadership for infection
prevention and control across the Trust. Working closely with the
Director of IPC and Heads of Nursing to prevent and control the
transmission of communicable diseases and health care
• The post holder will be responsible for developing individual roles
and acting as a point of contact for advice and expertise on all
matters relating to professional nursing issues with regards to IPC;
• Work strategically in partnership within other local NHS
organisations, non-NHS organisations, and the local authorities,
with independent contractors and the public to facilitate the
implementation of best practice in relation to IPC;
• To provide evidence-based interventions internally within the
organisation, and externally to partner organisations, advise on,
and develop IPC policies and strategies for protecting health in
conjunction with the Director of IPC.
The successful candidate:
• Registered Nurse on the appropriate part of the NMC register and
hold a current NMC registration (to be maintained);
• An accredited Infection Control qualification e.g. ENB 329;
• Significant post-registration experience.