I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Blackpool, Lancashire, England
Finegreen are currently partnering with a leading private healthcare provider to recruit an Outpatient Services Manager for a private hospital based within the North West.
The Outpatient Services Manager will provide excellent clinical and managerial leadership and be responsible for planning, delivering and growing a high quality and efficient Outpatient Services Department which incorporates -physiotherapy, outpatients and pre-op. In undertaking this role the manager will deliver performance which meets quality, performance and financial targets/expectations and implement service enhancements via the promotion and profile raising of the service to all customer groups.
We would welcome the opportunity to speak with candidates who have the following skills and experience.
• Lead, manage and develop the provision of all outpatient based services;
• Manage the operational delivery of outpatients’ services against the hospitals key performance indicators, ensuring the efficient running of the department;
• Develop strategies and policies for service improvement and business growth;
• Proactively work to market the hospitals outpatient services and deliver against targets. This will include responsibility for attracting Consultants to the service;
• Promote and maintain a close working relationship with external organisations to ensure standardisation and sharing of best practice for services within Outpatient Services;
• Engage with all providers and referrers of musculoskeletal health to maximise the activity and revenue of the department and relevant Consultant body;
• Consultation, treatment, assessment or diagnosis is delivered in way that is supported by research, the relevant consultants, innovative and consistent throughout the musculoskeletal service;
• Deliver a patient friendly and efficient service and where appropriate create a network of partnership practices;
• Promote education utilising the consultant body, staff and contacts to engage with the local population and referrers promoting health and wellbeing;
• Develop own knowledge and skills and contribute to the development of others;
• Promote best practice in health & safety and security;
• Seek and employ innovative methods of improving service delivery in line with the 5 CQC Key Lines of Enquiry (KLOE); always aiming to achieve Good and Outstanding;
• Adhere to all relevant healthcare standards and manage issues of governance and risk effectively;
• Ensure all audits/reviews of the department and its performance are undertaken and implement action plans in response to findings;
• Ensure that Clinical Governance and risk management are embedded within daily practice;
• Provide and receive patient information, ensuring that all patient information is provided, received and recorded in accordance with the Data Protection Act and hospital policies;
The successful applicant:
• Relevant Diploma or Degree;
• NMC or HCPC Registration;
• Evidence of substantial CPD in management and other clinically related and relevant subjects;
• Previous experience in an outpatient, pre-op or physiotherapy department at a senior level;
• Experience of working unsupervised;
• Experience of leading a team.
• Management or supervisory qualification;
• Relevant professional membership;
• Previous experience as an Outpatients Manager or Physiotherapy Manager;
• Previous experience working in the private healthcare sector;
• Previous experience of managing clinical audits.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to manage, motivate, support, develop and lead the department. This role requires the Outpatient Services Manager to be competent across a range of clinical management and leadership skills with performance monitoring and reporting capabilities. You will have the ability to demonstrate skills of financial awareness and management with the need to balance the provision of quality care while maintaining a business focus. Excellent knowledge of appropriate standards and external bodies, such as the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and auditing skills across clinical standards and departments.
The salary is circa £35,000 - £42,000 per annum dependent on experience with a competitive benefits package.
Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland£ 13 - 13 Per hourPermanentPosted 8th December 2017
£ 13 - 13 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 8th December 2017Closes 7th January 2018Ref 657 (QRG1)~1
As a Nurse at HC One, you'll value kindness above all. Because it drives every aspect of our Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Spe...