I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
London, Greater London, England
We currently have vacancies for experienced A&E nurses (Accident & Emergency) to undertake temporary assignments with one of our NHS trusts based in Uxbridge This is a great opportunity for nurses who want to enhance their clinical skills in a new environment. Our clients have a variety of shifts to offer including long days we are able to offer you ongoing lines of work.
• Current NMC registration
• 12 months post A&E qualification experience, with 6 months in an NHS hospital setting
• Full immunisation history
• Excellent communication and observation skills
• Right to work in the UK
• Competitive pay rates, with the opportunity to be paid as PAYE or Umbrella
• Variety of shifts available
• 24-hour UK based team to assist with the recruitment and bookings process
• Referral scheme
• Support for CPD and revalidation
Staffing Professionals are a Framework Approved Healthcare Agency with preferred supplier status with various NHS clients. We are a clinically led team so we are in a better place to support and understand your needs.
We would like to welcome you on board so please contact the team on [... Click Apply...]and select Option 2 to commence the registration process.