I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Taunton, Somerset, England
Job Title : Unit Nurse Manager
Location : Taunton
Salary : £33,000 (£15.90 Up To 40 hours available) + Paid Breaks + Meals on Shift + Other Benefits
Service : Rehabilitation younger adults with Complex Care, and General Elderly and Dementia Care
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Share Scheme Shares - If the site meets regulatory and commercial targets, everyone benefits.
- Nursing Pin Reimbursed.
- Retail and Leisure Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Paid Breaks
- Annual Bonus'
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Up to 12% Employer Contribution Pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
- Lead a multi-disciplinary shift team, supervising staff in all respects including training and development of care staff, and organising.
- Comply with the NMC Code of Conduct at all times and ensure processes are adhered to for the safe ordering, custody, storing, disposing and administration of all medication.
- Plan, implement and evaluate nursing care in accordance with the resident's needs and within the 'named nurse' system
- Contribute to the development of new ideas in nursing and social care in respect of stimulation for residents to improve their quality of life
In this purpose built facility, a range of rehabilitative services are provided for younger adults with needs more complex, such as spinal injuries, neurological conditions or tracheotomy care. We are currently looking for an experienced nurse to step into the unit manager role, where you will be overlooking and assisting with the operational and managerial responsibilities within the facility.
This Company has the most Outstanding/Good Rated CQC homes, and the Least Inadequate ratings out of all the Large healthcare providers.
If you would like to learn more about this vacancy and progress forward with any applications, please do give me a call on my direct number Apply, or please email me at Apply. We are looking to book interviews for this position as soon as possible.
Applicants must be a nurse, with a passion to develop and learn, and hold a valid nursing NMC PIN.
Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England£ 26,453.03 - 33,800.60 Per yearPermanentPosted 16th November 2017
£ 26,453.03 - 33,800.60 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 16th November 2017Closes 16th December 2017Ref RMHN161117
Are you dedicated, motivated and keen to expand your nursing career, whilst earning a true market leading salary? Cygnet Health Car...
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England£ 23,010 - 27,573 Per yearPermanentPosted 20th November 2017
£ 23,010 - 27,573 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 20th November 2017Closes 20th December 2017Ref RMN CAMHS Sheffield
We are recruiting a Registered Mental Health Nurse to work in our services at Cygnet Hospital in Sheffield and are in need of some ...
Nelson, Lancashire, England£ 17 - 17.5 Per hourPermanentPosted 8th December 2017
£ 17 - 17.5 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 8th December 2017Closes 29th December 2017Ref ES15778
Nurse required in Nelson (Lancashire) up to £17.50 per hour, Days & Nights available, full or part timeElderly, Dementia, General &...