I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Old Malton, Malton, North Yorkshire, England
Job Title : Peripatetic Nurse RGN or RMN
Care Types : Elderly, Dementia
Location : Around North Yorkshire
Salary : Up to £40,000 ( £16.00 Per Hour + Paid Breaks) Based on 48 hours
Contract : Permanent.
*** Salary Equivalent To NHS Band 7/8A *** All The Benefits of working Agency, with a Permanent Contract!
Further Details : I am currently looking for an enthusiastic and experienced registered nurse to join a passionate regional care team. In this role, you will split your time working in similar, yet unique facilities where you will be named nurse and take charge of the shift. You will also have a hand in providing operation feedback between the facilities and help to promote successful CQC results within the homes. Working with the home managers within the area, you will be an important link to compare facilities and work in a multi-facilitated aspect to improve care within the facilities.
The homes are all within the same organisation, so in addition to the amazing salary, you'll also get guaranteed shifts, holiday pay and an outstanding training and progression package. This role is a fantastic stepping stone, where you will have more autonomy and excitement than a regular staff nurse position.
You will be caring for a range of services users, with a focus on Dementia and elderly care - so previous experience in these areas would be beneficial. You will have access to an Industry Leading Benefits package, including a Profit Share Scheme and up to 12% pension. There is a real connect between management and the nursing team, everyone is on the same page and you will be working towards the same vision.
Outstanding training and progression opportunities are key aspects of joining the team, you will be heavily invested in as a nurse and a person, and you'll will have control of future developments in your career. There is continuous training, formal qualifications and a family atmosphere company wide, which puts this position as more than "just a nursing home", but as a real community.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary shift team, supervising staff in all respects including training and development of care staff, and organising.
- Comply with the NMC Code of Conduct at all times and ensure processes are adhered to for the safe ordering, custody, storing, disposing and administration of all medication.
- Plan, implement and evaluate nursing care in accordance with the resident's needs and within the 'named nurse' system
- Contribute to the development of new ideas in nursing and social care in respect of stimulation for residents to improve their quality of life
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's top healthcare provider who have a fantastic range of company benefits. Including - :
- PIN Re-validation assistance and Reimbursement.
- Support and ongoing training; Formal Qualifications such as Level 5 NVQs all subsidised.
- Profit Share Scheme.
- Free Hot Meals on Shift.
- Retail, Holiday and Travel Discounts; Employee of the month vouchers.
- Training Workshops.
- Paid Breaks.
- Award Winning Career Development.
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24hr counselling and legal information.
- Free Uniform.
- Childcare Vouchers; Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children.
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, Dining out discounts, Theme park and Attractions.
- Discounted Health Club Membership.
- 28 days' annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays.
- Stakeholder pension plan.
Personal Specification : The successful applicant will be a Registered Nurse; Either RGN or RMN with a VALID NMC PIN - This is essential. You will also be able to live and work in the UK. Most of all, you will display empathy, compassion and a willingness to provide outstanding care.
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England£ 23,010 - 27,573 Per yearPermanentPosted 20th November 2017
£ 23,010 - 27,573 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 20th November 2017Closes 20th December 2017Ref RMN CAMHS Sheffield
We are recruiting a Registered Mental Health Nurse to work in our services at Cygnet Hospital in Sheffield and are in need of some ...
Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England£ 26,453.03 - 33,800.60 Per yearPermanentPosted 16th November 2017
£ 26,453.03 - 33,800.60 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 16th November 2017Closes 16th December 2017Ref RMHN161117
Are you dedicated, motivated and keen to expand your nursing career, whilst earning a true market leading salary? Cygnet Health Car...
Nelson, Lancashire, England£ 17 - 17.5 Per hourPermanentPosted 8th December 2017
£ 17 - 17.5 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 8th December 2017Closes 29th December 2017Ref ES15778
Nurse required in Nelson (Lancashire) up to £17.50 per hour, Days & Nights available, full or part timeElderly, Dementia, General &...