I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, England
Job Title : Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) Independent Hospital
Location : Hull, near Centre of City.
Salary : £28,000 - £32,000 per Annum ( Based on 36 hours, Up to £17 per hour)
*Increased Salary / Further Education and Qualifications available / Band 6 Equivalent *
Further Details : Joining a passionate team within a specialised nursing facility, I am currently looking for an experienced nurse with a passion for working within Mental health care within working age adults. The independent hospital cares for a range of mental health nursing needs, including Challenging Behaviours. The Hospital has the capacity to detain patients.
You will have access to an Industry Leading Benefits package, including a Profit Share Scheme and up to 12% pension.
Outstanding training and progression opportunities are key aspects of joining the team, you will be heavily invested in as a nurse and a person, and you'll will have control of future developments in your career. There is continuous training, formal qualifications and a family atmosphere company wide, which puts this position as more than "just a hospital", but as a real community.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary shift team, supervising staff in all respects including training and development of care staff, and organising.
- Comply with the NMC Code of Conduct at all times and ensure processes are adhered to for the safe ordering, custody, storing, disposing and administration of all medication.
- Plan, implement and evaluate nursing care in accordance with the resident's needs and within the 'named nurse' system
- Contribute to the development of new ideas in nursing and social care in respect of stimulation for residents to improve their quality of life
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's top healthcare provider who have a fantastic range of company benefits. Including - :
- PIN Re-validation assistance
- Support and ongoing training; Formal Qualifications such as Level 5 NVQs all subsidised.
- Profit Share Scheme.
- Free Hot Meals on Shift.
- Retail, Holiday and Travel Discounts; Employee of the month vouchers.
- Training Workshops.
- Paid Breaks.
- Award Winning Career Development.
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24hr counselling and legal information.
- Free Uniform.
- Childcare Vouchers; Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children.
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, Dining out discounts, Theme park and Attractions.
- Discounted Health Club Membership.
- 28 days' annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays.
- Stakeholder pension plan.
Personal Specification : The successful applicant will be a Registered Nurse; Either RGN RMN or RNLD with a VALID NMC PIN - This is essential. They will also be able to live and work in the UK. Most of all, you will display empathy, compassion and a willingness to provide outstanding care.
Nelson, Lancashire, England£ 17 - 17.5 Per hourPermanentPosted 8th December 2017
£ 17 - 17.5 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 8th December 2017Closes 29th December 2017Ref ES15778
Nurse required in Nelson (Lancashire) up to £17.50 per hour, Days & Nights available, full or part timeElderly, Dementia, General &...
Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England£ 26,453.03 - 33,800.60 Per yearPermanentPosted 16th November 2017
£ 26,453.03 - 33,800.60 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 16th November 2017Closes 16th December 2017Ref RMHN161117
Are you dedicated, motivated and keen to expand your nursing career, whilst earning a true market leading salary? Cygnet Health Car...
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England£ 23,010 - 27,573 Per yearPermanentPosted 20th November 2017
£ 23,010 - 27,573 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 20th November 2017Closes 20th December 2017Ref RMN CAMHS Sheffield
We are recruiting a Registered Mental Health Nurse to work in our services at Cygnet Hospital in Sheffield and are in need of some ...