I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN )
Care types : Neurological Rehabilitation
Location : Harrogate
Salary : Up to £42,500 ( Up to £17.00 Per Hour + Paid Breaks) Based on 48 hours. + £1000 Welcome Bonus.
Contract : Permanent. Full Time - Days or Nights. 48 hours available.
*** £1000 Loyalty Bonus*** ***Recently Increased Salary***
Further Details : If you are an experienced, registered nurse with a passion for providing high level care, and a drive to develop and progress your own career within the private sector, this position is perfect for you. As a staff nurse, you will be provided with a strong support network and mainframe in order to develop your own career forward, whether you are looking to gain free qualifications (NVQ Level 5's available) or work your way into senior nursing positions, this position will open the doors for you. You will have genuine opportunities, with some of the best training and support within the Private Healthcare sector. The service has admission for adults over the age of 18.
The service provides care for Adults over the age of 18, with specialist care within Neuro Rehab - if you've had experience as a nurse but never had this specific area before, this might be an opportunity for you to gain new skills. You will be open to outstanding training, progression and opportunities to gain formal qualifications, all free of charge. You will be supported and invested in as both a nurse and a person, and will be given the opportunity to take on responsibilities. If you want to progress to unit manager or deputy manager, there is genuinely no better organisation to do this with.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary shift team, supervising staff in all respects including training and development of care staff, and organising.
- Comply with the NMC Code of Conduct at all times and ensure processes are adhered to for the safe ordering, custody, storing, disposing and administration of all medication.
- Plan, implement and evaluate nursing care in accordance with the resident's needs and within the 'named nurse' system
- Contribute to the development of new ideas in nursing and social care in respect of stimulation for residents to improve their quality of life
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's top healthcare provider who have a fantastic range of company benefits. Including - :
- PIN Re-validation assistance
- Support and ongoing training; Formal Qualifications such as Level 5 NVQs all subsidised.
- Profit Share Scheme.
- Free Hot Meals on Shift.
- Retail, Holiday and Travel Discounts; Employee of the month vouchers.
- Training Workshops.
- Paid Breaks.
- Award Winning Career Development.
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24hr counselling and legal information.
- Free Uniform.
- Childcare Vouchers; Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children.
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, Dining out discounts, Theme park and Attractions.
- Discounted Health Club Membership.
- 28 days' annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays.
- Up to 12%pension plan.
Personal Specification : The successful applicant will be a Registered Nurse; Either RGN RMN or RNLD with a VALID NMC PIN - This is essential. They will also be able to live and work in the UK. Most of all, you will display empathy, compassion and a willingness to provide outstanding care.
Nelson, Lancashire, England£ 17 - 17.5 Per hourPermanentPosted 8th December 2017
£ 17 - 17.5 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 8th December 2017Closes 29th December 2017Ref ES15778
Nurse required in Nelson (Lancashire) up to £17.50 per hour, Days & Nights available, full or part timeElderly, Dementia, General &...