I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Canvey Island, Essex, England
Community Psychiatric Nurse – CPN (Essex/East London)
We are currently looking for Community Psychiatric Nurses to work in NHS and Private Hospitals in and around Chelmsford.
The Community Psychiatric Nurse will be expected to work either full time or part time as per their available dates.
Tasks to be performed by the Community Psychiatric Nurse – CPN (Essex/East London)
- Adhere at all times to the NMC code of professional conduct.
- Conduct a legal, ethical, and accountable practice and remain open to the scrutiny of peers.
- Respect the rights of others sensitively, and with regard to issues of equality and diversity
- Promote ethical practice in others.
- Be aware of and work within current legislation, government, and local policy, including the Mental Health Act.
- Maintain health, safety, and security within legislative requirements and in adherence to identified standards and local policy.
- Contribute to the achievement of Clinical Governance and maintenance of Standards for Better Health.
- To have effective communication skills.
- Work in the role of associate nurse under the supervision of a key worker .
- Monitor and review individualised patient plans.
- Effective Teamwork .
- Respect the role and function of the team and accept collective responsibility for team decisions.
- Lead a shift under direction.
- Delegate appropriately.
- Act as a role model for best practice.
- Sustain And Enhance Personal Development Plans .
Health, Safety and Security
You should comply with the provisions of the Health, Safety and Welfare at Work Act 1974 and other relevant legislation and policies, ensuring the provision and maintenance of a safe environment for all members of the Hospital community.
To participate in maintaining the physical, relational and procedural security of the service to ensure the safety of all.
Requirements to be considered for the Community Psychiatric Nurse – CPN (Essex/East London) position:
- Minimum 2 years post registration working experience.
- Pre - registration – complete / Preceptorship.
- Qualifications: RMN.
- Familiarity with Mental Health Act amendments.
- Experience working in low - medium secure units.
As a successful CPN you will need to be committed to:
- Personal learning and development.
- Evidence based practice.
- Values based practice.
- Patient centred care.
- Team player.
Benefits of working with PE Global Healthcare :
- Competitive rates.
- On-going work available.
- Experienced and friendly consultants to understand your needs and work with you to find your ideal job..
For a confidential discussion regarding the Community Psychiatric Nurse role please forward an up-to-date CV on Apply or call Matt on Apply
Ref: CPN East LondonEssex
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England£ 23,010 - 27,573 Per yearPermanentPosted 20th November 2017
£ 23,010 - 27,573 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 20th November 2017Closes 20th December 2017Ref RMN CAMHS Sheffield
We are recruiting a Registered Mental Health Nurse to work in our services at Cygnet Hospital in Sheffield and are in need of some ...