I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Chelmsford, Essex, England
Staff Nurse - Nights
Salary up to £32,000
Our client is actively looking for a proficient Staff Nurse to join their busy ward nursing team based in Essex. This night duty only cover the 20:30 - 08:00. You will be a team player with at least 12 months ward. The nurses within this private hospital are self-motivated and have excellent communication skills
You will be reporting to the Ward Manager and you will be part of a close knit team headed by the Matron, who provides the foundation and lead for the patient centred care. Our client offers you the opportunity to work directly with some of the best clinical talent around, gaining experience with new practices, equipment and facilities.
Working patterns will include weekends on a rota basis.
Your key accountabilities will be:
* Supervising and supporting clinical support staff and junior staff in the delivery of care, providing education, training and mentorship to meet development needs
* Delivering high quality patient care, which is clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate
* Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care as part of a collaborative programme
In return you will receive a competitive salary and Benefits package which includes:
- Career development opportunities
- Comprehensive induction
- Support for continuing professional development
- In-house "Investing In You" training programme
- Company funded Practical Health Plan
- Medical cover and free staff health screens
- Pension scheme
- Annual leave entitlement that increase with service
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
- Employee referral scheme
- Free luxury tea and coffee machines
Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland£ 13 - 13 Per hourPermanentPosted 8th December 2017
£ 13 - 13 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 8th December 2017Closes 7th January 2018Ref 657 (QRG1)~1
As a Nurse at HC One, you'll value kindness above all. Because it drives every aspect of our Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Spe...