Job DescriptionStaff Nurse (RGN/RMN) vacancies - IpswichElderly and Dementia Care - up to £19p/h + bonus
A modern, private nursing home a short drive from Ipswich has several vacancies available for passionate and professional Staff Nurses on permanent, full-time bases. The ideal candidates should be suitably experienced in elderly and dementia care, and passionate about continuously improving their delivery of care to vulnerable service users.
This home provides general elderly/physical disability care, as well as offering specialist dementia nursing care to up to 60 individuals who are unable to live independently and require assistance in day to day living. Each care plan is carefully designed and implemented based upon each service users' requirements and conditions, and an experienced team of Nurses and Healthcare Support Workers work 24/7 to deliver the highest standard of care. The Essential Requirements
- RGN/RMN in the UK with valid NMC registration and active PIN
- Experience within the nursing home setting would be advantageous
- General elderly and/or dementia experience is essential
- Flexibility to work overtime as/when the service requires
- Strong working knowledge of relevant healthcare legislation e.g. SoVA/MCA/MHA etc.
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- Competitive hourly rate of up to £19p/h
- Permanent, full-time contract (36hrs p/w)
- Welcome bonus (T&Cs apply)
- Educational opportunities i.e. NVQs
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Career development plans
- Supportive and hardworking team
- Comprehensive and detailed induction/training programme, with relevant updates
Please call Apply/email your up to date CV and contact number to Apply to be considered!
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number from the first conversation
- We have 10 years' worth of success in the permanent nurse recruitment industry
- You will also be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries etc. until your start date
- We have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free to send to our clients!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy