Job DescriptionLooking for a Change?
HCL is recruiting the best NICU and PICU nurses to work in the best private hospital in London. ideal candidate wiill have great career progression, Accommodation and Relocation as well.
Position Available : Band 5, Band 6 and Charge Staff Nurse NICU /PICU
To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate high standards of critical care nursing. To work within a team, supervising and directing junior staff and deputising for Sisters in their absence.
Salary range: £36k - £45419 + shift enhancement +£3000 (ITU supplement)
Duties & Responsibilities
• Team leadership (desirable) and staff motivation
• Able to demonstrate good presentation skills
• Able to communicate complex and sensitive information, gain cooperation where required and overcome barriers to understanding
• Able to organise own time and make straightforward plans for task, some of which might be ongoing
• Possess dexterity and coordination needed for the manipulation of IV injections, syringe drivers, volumetric pumps, infusions endotracheal suctioning, insertion of catheters and other similar procedures
• Able to participate in moderate physical effort (moving patients/ equipment with the assistance of manual handling aids) frequently during a shift
• Able to concentrate on work for frequent periods despite interruptions and demands from others
• Able to deal with distressed relatives, care for the terminally ill and deal with emotional consequences of critical/ terminal illness for patients/ relatives
• Computer literate
• Able to communicate tactfully and clearly with all members of the MDT
• Ability to deal with difficult behaviour/ team dynamics
• Able to resolve conflict