I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Occupational Health Nurse / Screening Nurse – 3 Days per week
Excellent Salary & Benefits Package and Training and Development Opportunities
People Asset Management is rapidly expanding, and we are now looking to employ an Occupational Health Nurse / Screening Nurse on a part-time basis to work with our retail clients in the Midlands area. This a peripatetic role so you must be flexible to travel as you will visiting different areas each day.
Working as an Occupational Health Nurse will involve:
• Pre-employment Health Screening
• Medical examination for screening purposes e.g blood pressure, eye tests, urine sample BMI ETC
• Drug and alcohol screening, taking samples of breath, urine and hair
• Audiometric screening
• Lung function screening
• Vision screening
• Driver Medicals
• Night Worker Assessments
• HAVS Assessments
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• You must be a Registered General Nurse
• Hold a valid NMC Pin
• Ideally have experience of working within an Occupational Health role, or have some health screening experience
• Excellent Communication skills
• 3 full days per week, 24 working hours
• You will mainly be working Monday-Friday 8.30am-5.00pm
• This role does involve occasional night shifts, you must be flexible to cover nights when needed
The benefits package includes:
• Pension Scheme
• Health Scheme
• Life Insurance Scheme
• 33 Days Annual Leave, pro-rata for part-time work
• NMC Registration
This role would suit someone currently working as an Occupational Health Nurse, Health Screening Nurse or Practice Nurse looking for part time work. Apply Now!
Ref: OHN Midlands