I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
Our clients have an excellent and validated track record of providing high quality outcomes focused support services to a wide range of client groups across the North East. These include people with mental health, people with learning, physical or sensory impairments and long term conditions or older people with support needs.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To deliver exceptional standards of care to clients, meeting the personal care needs of the service user in a way that respects the dignity of the individual in line with their care plan, within Care Homes, Hospitals & Specialist Units throughout the North East.
As a nurse your duty will be to promote and restores patients' health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families; supervising assigned team members.
• Leading the care team during your shift
• Make certain that residents medical, physical and emotional requirements are met
• Ensure compliance within the homes clinical governance framework
• Motivate colleagues
• To communicate and listen effectively
The post holder must have the ability to communicate effectively with other professionals, colleagues, service users and families/carers and have the ability to support individuals with their personal and intimate needs in a respectful and dignified manner.
Strong people skills are a requirement for almost any job in the social sector but as a nurse these skills will be really tested and essential. The post holder must have an understanding of the changing needs of the elderly and must have regard for the dignity, respect and rights of service users.
• Preferred Min of 6 months post registration
• NMC Registered Nurse (RGN,RMN,RNLD) with Active pin
• Well versed in care planning
• Fully familiar with clinical assessment tools
• Leadership skills
• Strong knowledge of person centred care
• A strong sense of responsibility
• Professional, friendly & a willing disposition
• Reliable & trustworthy
• Eligibility to work in the UK
Ref: CW - Nurse