I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
London, Greater London, England
KCR in partnership with Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust currently have opportunities for NMC Registered Staff Nurses with experience in ICU/Theatres to join the Trust’s forward thinking and supportive multi–professional team.
ROYAL FREE LONDON NHS FOUNDATION TRUST
The Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust has around 900 beds and sees about Apply patients a year from all over the world. They employ around 5,200 people.
The Trust services include a major accident and emergency service, all branches of surgery and medicine, a renal service serving the whole of north London, paediatrics, maternity services, care of elderly people, an adolescent psychiatric service and one of two high security infectious diseases units in the country.
These are exciting opportunities in a vibrant trust, committed to staff education and development with practice educators available to teach on site. Support is also provided through mentors and a highly experienced team.
Royal Free are committed to developing and supporting a modern career framework for their nurses and you will be supported every step of your critical care career pathway by our Clinical Practice education team and senior team.
The Royal Free Intensive Care Unit -comprises of 31, level 3 beds, and admits in excess of 1000 patients per year. Specialities at the RFH include Hepato-biliary services, an established liver transplantation programme, haematology, complex vascular surgery, plastic surgery and renal services.
The Royal Free Hospital has 21 operating theatres performing emergency and elective procedures for both adults and children. Specialties include hepatobiliary, vascular, plastics, orthopaedics, breast, ENT, renal/urology, ophthalmic, gynaecology, obstetrics and colorectal. The site is also the vascular hub for north central London, a regional hand trauma centre and a transplant centre for liver and renal transplantation.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assessment of care needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care for critically ill adults with supervision from senior staff.
• Liaise with the multidisciplinary team and the Critical Care Outreach team to ensure appropriate arrangements are in place for patients being discharged to wards/referring hospitals.
• To work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to promote good communication and a multi-disciplinary approach to patient care.
• Observes on the conditions of patients and maintains patients’ records accurately.
• Ensures that confidentiality is maintained at all times.
• Adheres to regulations regarding the custody and administration of medicines.
• Maintains good communication with patients’ family/friends regarding the patients’ needs and welfare.
Hampstead is a district of north central London. The key sights are a wealth of under-stated historical attractions, and the magnificent open spaces of Hampstead Heath. Kenwood House is one of the most accessible of London's great Regency homes, John Keats has a museum devoted to his life and work at his former residence here, and the inspiration for many of John Constable's landscapes is all around you on Hampstead Heath. Combine those with some of the most interesting historical pubs in the whole city, and a vibrant restaurant and cafe scene, and Hampstead really does have much to offer the visitor.
The Royal Free offers high end quality accommodation on site which is five minutes from Hampstead village and 5 minutes from the train station. Its perfect location - only being 15 minutes by train from London’s Oxford Street.
• Salary for Band 5 £22,128 - £28,747 (dependant on experience)
• 20% London Living Allowance on top of basic salary
• Onsite accommodation available at Royal Free Hospital - £550 - £600 pcm inclusive of bills*
• Full-time permanent positions
• Excellent opportunities for professional growth and promotion
• Within walking distance of London Underground tube stations
• Excellent connections to UK cities & London airports - Stansted, Luton, Heathrow and Gatwick
• Must hold valid NMC Registration/Pin.
• Must have a Degree in Nursing.
• Must have experience in either ICU or Theatres within an Acute hospital setting
HOW TO APPLY
Ongoing Skype interviews available. Full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member provided.