Job Description Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) vacancies - up to £30K + bonusBristol - Brain Injury/Neurorehabilitation - Short Shifts Available!
I am looking to recruit compassionate and dedicated Staff Nurses (RGN/RMN/RNLD) in the Bristol area to work at my client's leading private rehabilitation facility, treating those aged 18+ suffering with complications arising from brain injuries.
This hospital treats adults who are suffering with severe physical and neurological conditions and issues arising from a brain injury, either through illness or through a traumatic event. Service users arrive here after being treated in an acute environment, and they receive intensive rehabilitation from a team of experienced psychiatrists, SLTs, OTs and nurses.
This hospital is recognised as a regional centre of excellence, with an outstanding reputation amongst patients and their families. Furthermore, the hospital works closely with local NHS Trusts, ensuring that patient outcomes are positive and contribute to long-term wellness. The Requirements
- You must be a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) with current NMC registration and PIN
- Experience within neurological nursing/ABI/neurorehabilitation is necessary
- An enhanced DBS is required for this post
- You should act in accordance with the NMC Code of Conduct at all times
- You should be genuinely passionate about CPD, and have the desire to make a difference
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- Welcome bonus for all FT Nurses
- Competitive starting salary dependent on experience with regular reviews
- Relocation allowance (T&Cs apply)
- Supportive management team
- Comprehensive induction programme, specific to the site
- Generous annual leave allowance
- 24/7 access to Employee Assistance Programmes, Nurse Support Forums and MyFamilyCare
- Company discount scheme
- Support for undertaking further education i.e. BSc/MSc
- Outstanding training programme with career progression scheme for all nurses
Please call Applyor email your up to date CV and contact number to Apply to be considered!
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number
- We have 10 years' experience in the permanent nurse recruitment industry
- Once we have placed you, you will again be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries right up until your start date
- Our survey has found that we have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy