I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Guildford, Surrey, England
Theatre Scrub - Orthopaedic
Salary up to £34,000
Our client is actively looking for a Theatre Scrub Practitioner who has experience with Orthopaedics seeking a new challenge within an industry leading private hospital based in Surrey. You will be working on a 4 on 1 off work pattern Monday - Friday 9 hours per day with occassioanl saturday work on a on call basis as required for business needs.
As a Scrub Practitioner, you will be expected to actively participate in and maintain the highest standard of care and safety for patients, visitors and staff in the operating theatre suite.
Key duties will be:
* Being competent in all aspects of anaesthetic technique and procedures
* Maintaining accurate clinical observation of the patient's clinical condition and alerting medical staff when required
* Assisting in ensuring that the department is always clean and organised with sufficient supplies and equipment which are correctly cleaned, in working order and correctly stored
* Monitoring theatre procedures with regards to checking of swabs, needles and instruments
Skills & Experience:
To be successful in this role you will have:
* Recent relevant experience
* Clinical experience in Orthopaedics, General Surgery, Ophthalmic Surgery, Gynaecology and ENT surgical procedures
* NMC registered Nurse or HCPC registered Operating Department Practitioner
Salary and Benefits: -
* 25 Days paid Annual leave & Bank holidays
* Defined Contribution Pension scheme up to 4.5% matched by employer
* Private Medical insurance
* Life Assurance
* Childcare Vouchers
* Bi-annual health Screening
* Family and Friends Discount on services
* 24/7 Counselling program