Job DescriptionHead of Nursing (RMN/RNLD) vacancy - up to £55K + benefitsStafford - CAMHS/Eating Disorder - Leading Provider in the UK
An exciting Head of Nursing opportunity has arisen at my client's modern, innovative hospital just outside of Stafford. This position is ideal for a dynamic, experienced and senior RMN/RNLD (with experience in managing an CAMHS service) who is looking for a new opportunity with a leading UK private provider.
The hospital provides specialist inpatient CAMHS care for up to 40 individuals suffering with a range of mental health conditions and are therefore detained under the Mental Health Act. The conditions treated here include personality disorder, psychosis, PTSD and mild learning disabilities, and those who have criminal histories may also be cared for here. Each service user has their own personalised rehabilitative programme, aimed at progressing the individual to a less restrictive setting, thereby enhancing quality of life, social skills and future opportunities.
In this role, you will be working with the leadership team to effectively manage the delivery and improvement of first-class CAMHS nursing care to vulnerable patients, ensuring that this care is holistic and positively contributing to their rehabilitation and recovery. You will support the Head of Quality in areas such as patient incident management, improvement plans, auditing etc., and work closely with external stakeholders (namely CQC/NHS England etc.). Service development, safeguarding, governance and leadership are also included under the successful candidate's accountabilities, whilst always adhering to the NMC Code of Conduct. The Package
- Competitive salary of £55,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
- Relocation allowance (T&Cs apply)
- Comprehensive induction programme, specific to the site
- Generous annual leave allowance
- 24/7 access to Employee Assistance Programmes, Nurse Support Forums and MyFamilyCare
- Company discount scheme
- Support for undertaking further education i.e. BSc/MSc
- Outstanding training programme with career progression scheme
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- RMN/RNLD in the UK with valid NMC registration and active PIN
- At least 3 years' recent experience in a managerial capacity within a mental health setting (ideally CAMHS)
- Extensive experience of leading, motivating and supervising a large healthcare workforce
- Evidence of CPD and a genuine passion for the CAMHS/eating disorder client group
- Proven experience and a strong understanding of quality management, governance agendas, safeguarding, healthcare legislation and healthcare leadership and its importance
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number
- We have 10 years' experience in the permanent nurse recruitment industry
- Once we have placed you, you will again be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references and clarifying any queries
- Our survey has found that we have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy