I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Croydon, London, Greater London, England
SYK Recruitment Specialists are currently working with one of the UK’s leading health and social care groups to recruit an RGN qualified Staff Nurse to work in their Croydon nursing home.
The 30+ bedded home is registered to provide disability and general nursing care to adults aged over 50, and offers a beautiful environment with extensive facilities in place for residents to retain as much independence as possible and lead a fulfilling and active lifestyle.
Applicants should be registered with the NMC as an Adult Nurse/RGN, and whilst newly qualified nurses will be considered for this post, candidates will ideally be experienced and confident in undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and in the safe management of medications.
Details of the position and what our client is offering:
• A permanent contract of 36 hours per week, with both day and night shifts available
• Excellent hourly rates in the region of £14 to £18.50, depending on experience, plus paid breaks
• A fantastic working environment with a supportive management structure
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities and staff recognition and reward programmes
• A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts, a company pension scheme, healthcare plans, life assurance and a profit share scheme
• Support and funding for Tier 2 Visa applications, subject to qualifying criteria
If you are interested and would like to apply now, please follow the link below.
For more information about this post or any other nursing opportunities throughout Greater London, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialist’s website for a national vacancy list to find nursing or management opportunities in the health and social care sector near you.
St Austell, Cornwall, England£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearPermanentPosted 13th November 2017
£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 13th November 2017Closes 13th December 2017Ref REGMANAGER4045CORNWALL
EAST -MID CORNWALL -MANAGER £ 40 -45 K REG-MANAGER The successful Registered Manager will be responsible for the running of the nur...
Newton Mearns, Glasgow, East Renfrewshire, Scotland£ 15.50 - 15.50 Per hourPermanent...Posted 9th October 2017
£ 15.50 - 15.50 Per hourFull time...Permanent...Posted 9th October 2017Closes 30th November 2017Ref RGN - Wellmeadow Lodge
Registered General Nurse Newton Mearns, Glasgow £15.50 per hour plus benefits Are you experienced in supporting older people with c...