I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Guildford, Surrey, England
BMI Mount Alvernia Hospital in Guildford is part of BMI Healthcare , Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Oncology department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Educational support and training available for the right candidate to enhance skills and promotion prospects.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Registered general nurse level 1/ Diploma / BSc in Nursing studies.
* Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
* Mentorship Qualification (ENB 998 or equivalent).
* Experience in chemotherapy required
* Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability.
* Excellent clinical applied knowledge which is evidenced based and takes account of national best practice standards.
* Basic workload / shift management skills.
* Understanding of workload and shift management.
* Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
* Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems.
* RGN - Oncology certificate with recent chemotherapy/oncology experience
Duties of this role include:
* Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
* Support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
* Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
* Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
* Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients, demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.