I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Reigate, Surrey, England
Head of Care ( Nursing Home )
- Location: Reigate, Surrey
- Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 (negotiable depending on experience)
- Hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent
Facilities & Service:
- Medium sized nursing home
- Day Care
- Respite Care
- Provides outstanding care for adults with mental health and physical needs requiring long term placement
- Close to Local shops
- Near Public Transport
- Gardens for residents set within 11 acres of well maintained grounds
We are currently looking for an experienced Head of Care who will play a key role within this privately owned and family-run nursing homes set in the heart of Surrey close to the Surrey Hills which is an area of outstanding beauty.
An established leading care provider in Surrey the home is accredited with Investors in People Silver status. They have also won numerous awards in recognition of their excellence in caring for people with dementia and mental and physical health needs. A high staff to client ratio enabling us to provide quality nursing care consistent with our residents changing needs over a twenty four hour period.
The main house is a beautiful large 17th century home with high ornate ceilings and generously proportioned rooms which is ideal for hosting their larger activities including parties, theatrical shows and concerts with music and laughter as a central theme.
The home is fully compliant with the CQC with a fantastic reputation, with outstanding support from the management team.
Who we're looking for:
- You'll lead our on-site healthcare team and drive the highest standards in clinical service, helping to ensure an outstanding reputation
- Full and active NMC registration vital
- Leadership or Managerial qualification essential
- A confident leader with the ability to manage with an open and approachable personality
- You will monitor care and quality and be passionate about maintaining the highest quality of services and standards, putting our residents at the centre of everything we do
- Recruit, lead and motivate your team to enable maximum performance at all times
- In partnership with the Executive Manager, ensure effective budget management and finance administration in to ensure profitability and efficiency
- As well as developing staff by sharing specialist knowledge on quality improvement, this role will be key in cultivating an open and honest culture and sharing good practice
Employee Benefits include:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role
- Clear career development pathways and progression within the company
- A detached property with subsidised rent available
- Annual pay reviews
- Free uniform provided
- Free parking
- Generous annual leave including bank holidays
Newton Mearns, Glasgow, East Renfrewshire, Scotland£ 15.50 - 15.50 Per hourPermanent...Posted 9th October 2017
£ 15.50 - 15.50 Per hourFull time...Permanent...Posted 9th October 2017Closes 30th November 2017Ref RGN - Wellmeadow Lodge
Registered General Nurse Newton Mearns, Glasgow £15.50 per hour plus benefits Are you experienced in supporting older people with c...
St Austell, Cornwall, England£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearPermanentPosted 13th November 2017
£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 13th November 2017Closes 13th December 2017Ref REGMANAGER4045CORNWALL
EAST -MID CORNWALL -MANAGER £ 40 -45 K REG-MANAGER The successful Registered Manager will be responsible for the running of the nur...