I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, England
A Mental Health Nurse is needed to work day/night shifts at a Nursing home in Gateshead.
This post offers you access to attractive pay rates of up to £31 per hour, control on whether you want to work weekdays, weekends or Bank Holidays.
Newly qualified Nurses are welcome as no post-qualifying experience is necessary.
The Registered Mental Health Nurse will be required
- Recognise unwell patients and report it appropriately.
- Work with adult patients with dementia and alzhiemers
- Administer medication, and manage intravenous (IV) drug lines
- Monitor patients and carry out their observations, ensuring accurate record keeping
- Give guidance to support staff, and working in a multi-disciplinary team with other professionals.
To apply for this role you should have:
- Valid NMC registration (Registered Mental Health Nurse)
- Post-qualification experience is beneficial, but NOT essential for this vacancy
Working for Randstad allows you access to benefits including:
- a rewards scheme for referring nurses to us: get a £200 voucher for every candidate referred to us
-reduced DBS rates
- free training - both practical training (manual handling, first aid) and a full range of specialist nursing e-learning modules
- professional networking opportunities and industry specific advice, on issues such as NMC revalidation
- one point of contact and a dedicated consultant
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
St Austell, Cornwall, England£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearPermanentPosted 13th November 2017
£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 13th November 2017Closes 13th December 2017Ref REGMANAGER4045CORNWALL
EAST -MID CORNWALL -MANAGER £ 40 -45 K REG-MANAGER The successful Registered Manager will be responsible for the running of the nur...
Newton Mearns, Glasgow, East Renfrewshire, Scotland£ 15.50 - 15.50 Per hourPermanent...Posted 9th October 2017
£ 15.50 - 15.50 Per hourFull time...Permanent...Posted 9th October 2017Closes 30th November 2017Ref RGN - Wellmeadow Lodge
Registered General Nurse Newton Mearns, Glasgow £15.50 per hour plus benefits Are you experienced in supporting older people with c...