I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Registered nurse - Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
Location: Glasgow, Greater Glasgow
Service: General and Mental health care in elderly
Salary: £28,600 - £33,300 Paid Breaks + £1000 welcome bonus based on 42 hours and dependant on skills and capabilities
Hours: Full time or Part time
Shifts: Days or Nights
Contract type: Permanent
*Salary equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
*£1000 welcome Bonus*
Further details -
If you are a registered nurse either newly qualified or experience that has a real passion for care of the elderly this may be the right role for you.
I am looking for registered nurses who will play a key role within this modern purpose built care home. The home specialises in care of the elderly including Palliative, Parkinson's, Huntington's and Dementia nursing.
We have tastefully furnished bedrooms with en-suites facilities, many with lovely views of the gardens. We encourage residents to add personal possessions, such as photographs and ornaments to their rooms to make them feel even more at home. Each house contains spacious social areas and a bright conservatory.
The service has a high reputation with nurses at this service offering the highest level of care with fantastic management in place, staff moral very high.
The manager in the service can be very accommodating with regards to shift patterns offering days or nights as well as long or shorter shifts. Shifts usually run 8-8 or short shifts running from 8am - 2pm or 2pm - 8pm.
- Leading your team, you will be in charge of all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit or floor within the home, including maintaining accurate records for each of our residents
- You will take responsibility for assessing the physical, mental and social needs of our residents,
- Creating and developing strong links with local professional bodies, you will play an important role in raising the care home's profile within the community
- It is likely that, from time to time, you will be expected to provide cover outside of normal hours.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- Staff health benefit including a confidential hotline to discuss work or home related concerns with professional advisor's, access to free physiotherapy and discounted gym membership, free flu vaccine and discounts on dental
- £1000 welcome Bonus
- Paid Breaks
- Tier 2 sponsorship available
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Refer a friend scheme
- Cash Plan discounts
- We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
- We cover the cost of NMC registration (£120) *
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly offers and discounts
- Hot meal provided on a 12 hour shift
- Uniform provided
- Pension and Life Assurance scheme available
- Competitive annual leave scheme
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
Newton Mearns, Glasgow, East Renfrewshire, Scotland£ 15.50 - 15.50 Per hourPermanent...Posted 9th October 2017
£ 15.50 - 15.50 Per hourFull time...Permanent...Posted 9th October 2017Closes 30th November 2017Ref RGN - Wellmeadow Lodge
Registered General Nurse Newton Mearns, Glasgow £15.50 per hour plus benefits Are you experienced in supporting older people with c...
St Austell, Cornwall, England£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearPermanentPosted 13th November 2017
£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 13th November 2017Closes 13th December 2017Ref REGMANAGER4045CORNWALL
EAST -MID CORNWALL -MANAGER £ 40 -45 K REG-MANAGER The successful Registered Manager will be responsible for the running of the nur...