I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Lewisham, London, Greater London, England
Registered General Nurse ( RGN or RMN )
- Care Categories: Challenging Behaviour, Palliative Care, Mental Health for older adults
- Location: Lewisham, London
- Service: General and Mental health care in elderly
- Salary: £15 per hour (£34,320 per annum) Pro rata
- Hours: Full time OR Part time
- Shifts: Days OR Nights
- Contract type: Permanent
If you are a registered nurse newly experienced that has a real passion for care of the elderly this may be the right role for you.
I am looking for registered nurse who will play a key role within this modern purpose built care home. home specialises in care of the elderly including Palliative, Parkinson's, Huntington's and Dementia nursing.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
The Manager can accommodate both part-time and full-time hours. They can be flexible regarding shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
- Leading your team, you will be in charge of all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit or floor within the home, including maintaining accurate records for each of our residents
- You will take responsibility for assessing the physical, mental and social needs of our residents,
- Creating and developing strong links with local professional bodies, you will play an important role in raising the care home's profile within the community
- It is likely that, from time to time, you will be expected to provide cover outside of normal hours.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
*All applications are treated with the strictest confidence, you must have a valid UK nursing PIN with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
St Austell, Cornwall, England£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearPermanentPosted 13th November 2017
£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 13th November 2017Closes 13th December 2017Ref REGMANAGER4045CORNWALL
EAST -MID CORNWALL -MANAGER £ 40 -45 K REG-MANAGER The successful Registered Manager will be responsible for the running of the nur...
Newton Mearns, Glasgow, East Renfrewshire, Scotland£ 15.50 - 15.50 Per hourPermanent...Posted 9th October 2017
£ 15.50 - 15.50 Per hourFull time...Permanent...Posted 9th October 2017Closes 30th November 2017Ref RGN - Wellmeadow Lodge
Registered General Nurse Newton Mearns, Glasgow £15.50 per hour plus benefits Are you experienced in supporting older people with c...