I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Folkestone, Kent, England
Lead Occupational Health Advisor – Folkestone / Kent – Full Time
Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
PAM Group provides Occupational Health and Wellbeing services to a variety of customers throughout the UK including public and private sector organisations. We provide a wide range of services including Case Management, Health Surveillance, Counselling and Physiotherapy.
PAM OH Solutions is looking to employ an experienced Lead Occupational Health Advisor to develop and manage a team of Occupational Health Advisors, Screening nurses and Associates in the Kent area. You will be based at our clinic in Folkestone, however this role will involve travel to surrounding areas.
As the Lead Occupational Health Advisor, you will be commercially aware, building effective relationships with Clients and ensuring the highest level of service delivery. You will understand Clients expectations and manage these effectively, looking for continuous improvement in service, identifying possible development opportunities and further OH interventions as appropriate.
• Being the senior clinical lead – be able to advise on complex cases and how to manage or where to escalate
• Leads by example through exemplary practice including written reports, advice and standard administration e.g time sheets and diary
• Developing, leading and mentoring the team through coaching and clinical support
• Conducting appraisals, identifying any training and development needs and increasing performance
• Quarterly reviews of management reports for employed staff, coaching for improvement where necessary
• Ensuring clinics are effectively resourced to cover for annual leave, absences etc
• Absence reporting
• Responding to client enquiries to ensure that the service provision is fully met and exceeded where possible.
• Induction of new OHA staff, supporting to ensure successful probationary period
• Proactive and responsive in executing tasks delegated by Regional Director
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Hold a valid NMC Pin
• Hold an Occupational Health Qualification, either certificate, degree or diploma
• Have extensive experience of working as a Lead Occupational Health Advisor
• Effective Report Writing Skills
• Excellent Management skills
• Excellent Communication skills
The benefits package includes:
• Pension Scheme
• Health Scheme
• Life Insurance Scheme
• 33 Days Leave Including Bank Holidays
• Car Allowance
This role suit someone who is currently working as a Lead Occupational Health Advisor, or a Senior OHA who is looking to step up into a lead role.
Ref: Lead OHA Folkestone