I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Guildford, Surrey, England
Salary up to £45,000 - £48,000
Our client has an exciting opportunity which has arisen for an experienced ward manager to join their leadership team within the Private Hospital located in Surrey. You will possess a strong clinical knowledge and be a high profile, visible leader intent on the provision of high quality care.
Ensuring the effective management of the inpatient ward, you will be a key member of the multidisciplinary team at the centre.
Key duties will include:
* Ensuring the ward is adequately and safely staffed within the agreed establishment complete and overseeing the safe staffing documentation and bi-annual spreadsheet
* Managing the operational and Capex budget for the ward
* Participating as a key member of the hospital management team including participating in the management on call rota quarterly
* Communicating closely with the Head of Nursing and Clinical Services Manager and Clinical Governance Manager with regard to staff matters and patient problems/incidents, investigating incidents as required
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
Substantial experience in a senior nursing role at band 6 or above
The ability to teach/train nursing staff
The ability to monitor and control resources
- NMC Registered Nurse Part
- A qualification in teaching and assessment
- Immediate Life support (ILS)
- Safeguarding level 2 training
Key employee benefits:
* Continuing professional and career development
* Generous holiday and leave arrangements
* Flexible pension options
* Life assurance and healthcare schemes
* Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
* Cycle to work scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
* Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services