I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Christchurch, Dorset, England
Role: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN )
Hours: 24 or 36, nights
Pay: £16.58 - £19.38 plus paid breaks (£20,500 - £36,300)
Benefits: please see below
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced nurse to join an established nursing home with a great reputation. The home is situated in a picturesque town in Christchurch.
Registered Care Categories*: Old Age
More about you
You will be a qualified Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN ) with a current NMC registration (PIN).
Whether newly qualified or more experienced, this provider has great career prospects for everyone!
* we offer truly competitive rates of pay plus excellent enhancements for nights and weekends
* we pay for annual professional subscriptions, including NMC registrations
* support with studies and diploma qualifications (depending on job role)
* excellent inductions, training and 'on the job' support
* you'll be trained to the nationally recognised 'care certificate' standard
* we provide fantastic homely environments
* work with friendly teams and a great support network of internal professionals
* offer real career progression opportunities
* we annually review salaries and hourly pay rates
* paid breaks
* additional hours / overtime opportunities
* hot meals on duty, choose from the daily menu
* free uniforms provided
* contributory pension scheme
* DBS background checks at no cost to you
* 'Extras' our exclusive employee discount scheme with access to a free advisory support service for team members and their families
* Supporting and supervising unqualified staff to administer medication in accordance with best practice and prevailing NMC guidance, policies and procedures
* Carry out all duties in a safe manner having regard for the health, safety and welfare of self, staff, residents and visitors and report accidents as necessary
* Assess, plan, implement and evaluate person centred care for each individual that meets their needs and demonstrates outcomes within the expected time-scales
* Establish and maintain good relationships with the people we support, their relatives and staff
* Ensure that the people we support are treated with privacy, dignity and respect at all times
* Maintain a sound knowledge of Care Quality Commission (or equivalent) and all other regulatory standards
* Ensure individuals receive a nutritious balanced diet and adequate hydration in accordance with their plan of care
Newton Mearns, Glasgow, East Renfrewshire, Scotland£ 15.50 - 15.50 Per hourPermanent...Posted 9th October 2017
£ 15.50 - 15.50 Per hourFull time...Permanent...Posted 9th October 2017Closes 30th November 2017Ref RGN - Wellmeadow Lodge
Registered General Nurse Newton Mearns, Glasgow £15.50 per hour plus benefits Are you experienced in supporting older people with c...
St Austell, Cornwall, England£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearPermanentPosted 13th November 2017
£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 13th November 2017Closes 13th December 2017Ref REGMANAGER4045CORNWALL
EAST -MID CORNWALL -MANAGER £ 40 -45 K REG-MANAGER The successful Registered Manager will be responsible for the running of the nur...