I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Bexley, London, Greater London, England
Deputy Clinic Manager – Renal Dialysis
Salary up to £32,383 + 6% unsociable hours + location allowance
We are looking for a strong, passionate and positive deputy clinic manager whom will be based within our state of the art private dialysis clinic based at a Private Renal Dialysis Unit in Thamesmead
The successful candidate will manage the dialysis clinic in the absence of the manager and would be the main point of contact for staff and will ensure high standards of patient care. You will foster a culture of learning and have the ability to manage people and empower then to deliver what can only be the very best in terms of nursing interventions
• Work closely with, and form a strong working relationship with, the Clinic Manager
• Develop and promote good working relationships between clinic and 3rd party healthcare professionals
• Supervise patient care planning and monitoring delivery of patient care
• Ensure compliance with all requirements from the Commission for Health Audit and Inspection and all legal requirements are met
• Provide supervision and guidance for staff either though performance or training
• Ensure safe use and administration of drugs according to the NMC and Clinic policies and procedures
Skills / experience required:
Diploma in renal nursing, ENB course 136 or equivalent
Two years experience in Haemodialysis at senior level
Experience of managing or leading a team of nurses
Knowledge of dialysis equipment
Understanding of the Care Standards Act 2000 and its implications