I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Croydon, London, Greater London, England
SYK Recruitment Specialists are currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN to lead the General Nursing Unit in a 40 bedded Croydon care home.
This service offers general elderly nursing care to older adults and is owned and managed by a leading national care group.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified and registered as an Adult Nurse/RGN
• Extensive elderly care experience in a leadership role
• Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
• Provide evidence of continuing professional development, including having completed a recognised teaching and mentorship qualification
• Up to date knowledge of best practices of care, CQC requirements, quality standards, DoLS and the MCA
As Unit Manager, you will take responsibility for the day to day management of the General Nursing Unit and will manage and monitor the delivery of high quality care to residents, promoting best practices in all areas of clinical and personal care.
This is a full-time role with a 40 hour working week.
The highly competitive rate of pay offered is £18.50 per annum plus:
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities and staff recognition and reward programmes
• A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts, a company pension scheme, life assurance, medical plans and a profit share scheme
• Support and funding for Tier 2 Visa applications, subject to qualifying criteria
If you are interested and would like to apply now for this post, please follow the link below.
For more information about this vacancy or any other managerial posts within the Health and Social Care sector, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full vacancy list of roles from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level in a variety of health and social care settings throughout the UK.
St Austell, Cornwall, England£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearPermanentPosted 13th November 2017
£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 13th November 2017Closes 13th December 2017Ref REGMANAGER4045CORNWALL
EAST -MID CORNWALL -MANAGER £ 40 -45 K REG-MANAGER The successful Registered Manager will be responsible for the running of the nur...
Newton Mearns, Glasgow, East Renfrewshire, Scotland£ 15.50 - 15.50 Per hourPermanent...Posted 9th October 2017
£ 15.50 - 15.50 Per hourFull time...Permanent...Posted 9th October 2017Closes 30th November 2017Ref RGN - Wellmeadow Lodge
Registered General Nurse Newton Mearns, Glasgow £15.50 per hour plus benefits Are you experienced in supporting older people with c...