Hospital Director - Mental Health
Kegworth, Derby, Leicestershire, England
Hospital Director - Locked Rehabilitation
£55,000 - £65,000 (dependent on experience and track record)
Full Time – Weekday working
Redford Hearth are currently working on behalf of a recognised, mid-sized independent healthcare provider, which operate around 40 healthcare services across the UK – including Locked Mental Health facilities, step down rehabilitation units, nursing homes and specialist schools.
We have been engaged to help them find a Hospital Director for a state of the art, 30 bed Locked Rehabilitation Hospital for Male and Female adults presenting with Acute Mental Health and Personality disorders. The hospital has recently been refurbished to an industry leading standard and as such, is a refreshingly well-equipped place to work. The hospital is in an ideal location just a 2 minute drive from the M1 junction 24.
As an applicant it is desirable to have some, or all of, the below attributes:
- Extensive leadership and management experience within Mental Health focussed services, either in the community or in-patient settings.
- A Nurse registered with the NMC and with vast experience in a Mental Health setting.
- Previously registered with the CQC as a manager of a healthcare service, and knowledge of the guidelines by which such services would be measured.
- Track record of effective budget management for a given healthcare service.
- Experience recruiting, interviewing and hiring prospective employees in a healthcare setting.
- Demonstrable ability to lead and inspire in a clinical, and often challenging, environment.
- Loyalty to an organisation and recognisable stability brought to previous positions of responsibility.
- £ 55000 - 65000 Per year
- Full time
- Permanent, Contract
- Job Level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 12 Oct 2017
Closes 30 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Community mental nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Ward mental nurse