Opportunities for NHS 111 Pathways Trained Clinicians, UK Wide
London, Greater London, England
Merco Medical is the UKs largest and most popular provider of NHS 111 Clinicians. We have been growing our supply in this sector since 2014 and if you’re an active Pathways trained Clinician then you’ve probably worked alongside some of our Nurses and Paramedics.
We currently have opportunities for Pathways trained Clinicians seeking locum, contract and full and part time permanent work. We hold contracts across England with 12 contact centres.
• Locum, contract and permanent opportunities for Pathways trained Clinicians
• Choose from long or short shifts, 365 days
• We can offer you contract posts on a shift pattern that works for you
• We can get you inducted at sites you haven’t worked at yet
• You’ll be joining 300+ Pathways trained Clinicians already working with Merco
• Locum and contract pay is up to £35 per hour
• Permanent posts on NHS pay scales or up to £31.73 per hour
Our dedicated NHS 111 team has long term relationships with contact centres across England. Our involvement with our clients’ workforce planning and rota management teams mean we can often secure you a shift pattern around your existing commitments.
- Full time, Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Oct 2017
Closes 12 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Community nurse, Nurse advisor, Nurse practitioner