Deputy Manager - Deputy Nurse Manager
Edgware, London, Greater London, England
Deputy Nurse Manager - Harrow, Middlesex - £40,000 + Benefits! (neg)
As a deputy manager for this organisation you will be expected be a registered nurse with a valid NMC PIN and to lead a team of nurses and carers in delivering the highest standards of care to 75 residents. These elderly residents may need particular nursing care for dementia, palliative care, frailty, mental health conditions and learning disabilities.
In return you will receive the satisfaction of working for an award winning not for profit group. You will be given training recognised and accredited by the skills for care agency as well as the chance to work in home rated very highly by the CQC. The organisation values and believes in their staff and strongly believe in career development providing routes for progression with all members of staff including opportunities to do your NVQ 5!
The Package as a nurse deputy manager
- Generous Salary
- Flexible full time contracts
- Pension scheme
- Health and wellbeing plans, including voluntary critical illness scheme
- Discounts from major retailers and other offers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare service schemes including after school clubs and summer camps
- 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme
- Award winning training academy with a wide range of learning and development opportunities
- Clinical development and Leadership Qualification opportunities
- Attractive Annual Leave Allowance
- Enhanced pay or time off in lieu for any bank holidays
- Enhanced sick pay once you have completed qualifying service
- Paid breaks
- Free meals on shift
- Free DBS check
- A loyalty scheme
- Regular development meetings
Role Requirements as a nurse deputy manager
- RGN/RN Registered General Nurse with a valid NMC PIN
- Experience in working within a elderly environment
- Have previous leadership experience
- Complete satisfactory POVA/CRB/DBS checks
- Have excellent Clinical Skills
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Your Role as a nurse deputy manager
- Manage the home in the absence of the general manager.
- Manage all registered nurses
- Implement training/induction programs for all staff.
- Ensure the highest level of care is delivered throughout the home.
- Perform quality management and audits in the home.
- £ 40000 - 42000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Oct 2017
Closes 11 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Palliative care