RGN / RMN
Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire, Scotland
RGN / RMN
Full Time - Days or Nights available
Salary: £25,000 to £33,000 dependent on experience
Are you a qualified nurse looking for a new role? We are working with a company who are looking for an RGN - Days or Nights for a medium sized home in Kilmarnock.
This is a marvellous opportunity to join a team of dedicated Nurses who are responsible for ensuring the delivery of high quality person centred care for the Homes residents.
Our ideal Registered Nurse candidate will have the following skills and values:
* A nurse qualification (RGN/RMN) with a valid NMC pin number.
* Previous experience working as a staff nurse or registered nurse in a Care Home environment is desirable but not essential.
* A committed and organised approach.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Flexible to work shifts.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
* Excellent training, development and progression opportunities
* NMC Registration Costs covered after one years' service
* 5.6 weeks annual leave
* Cash Plan after one years' service
* Childcare voucher scheme
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Car through salary sacrifice
* Exclusive discounts and offers
* Pension plan
* Long service rewards
* Annual staff recognition awards
If you are interested in this phenomenal opportunity then please hit apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- £ 25000.00 - 35000.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Oct 2017
Closes 9 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse