Midwifery Roles available in Ireland
Cpl Healthcare exclusive recruitment partner to the HSE are currently recruiting midwives interested in working in Ireland.
Our client Midland’s Regional Hospital Mullingar are seeking to recruit midwives to join their existing maternity team.
We are seeking to recruit midwives for ante-natal, post-natal and labour room positions.
- Must be registered or eligible to register as a Midwife with the NMBI
- Post graduate acute midwifery experience desirable
- Excellent level of English essential
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Relocation Package
- Annual salaries ranging €28,483-€43,469 (experience recognised)
- 39 hours per week on a rostered basis
- Premium payments for unsocial hours/Sundays and Public Holidays
- 24 days annual leave
Skype and face to face interviews available
- Full time
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 12 Oct 2017
Closes 9 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Community Midwife, Ward Midwife