Registered General Nurse (RGN)- Redhill
Redhill, Surrey, England
Location: Redhill, Surrey
Job Role: General Nurse
Are you looking for more flexible working hours with great pay rates?
Athona Recruitment are excited to currently be working with one of the UK's leading NHS Trusts and currently require agency Registered Nurses to work in the Redhill area. This position is on agency basis, paying fantastic rates for either full time or part time work. We have a variety of wards available.
About the Trust
Based in Redhill, the hospital, offers a wide range of medical services including 24-hour Accident and Emergency, Intensive Care and High Dependency uits, gynaecology, obstetrics, midwifery and maternity services, paediatrics and diagnostic imaging, as well as the usual general surgery services. As the nearest accident and emergency to London's Gatwick Airport, it is placed on standby when a serious aircraft incident is expected as well as providing services to residents of east Surrey, north-east West Sussex, and South Croydon, including the major towns of Crawley, Horsham, Reigate and Redhill.
About the role
Full time, part time and ad-hoc shifts available.
Duties will include:
*Providing high quality nursing care and support and develop team members as appropriate
*Assessing and accurately maintaining clinical observations of the patient, escalating as indicated when variances occur
*Being responsible for maintaining accurate and confidential records
You must be compassionate and be willing to learn new skills to support patients through every stage of their pathway. You must work well within a team, be a supportive mentor to junior staff and lead by example by demonstrating excellent communication skills, flexibility and adaptability. You must also be able to demonstrate pro-active continuing professional development.
What can the job offer you?
- Excellent hourly rates of pay.
- Exclusive access to jobs across all grades and specialities.
- Shifts, Fixed Term or Permanent contracts throughout the UK.
- Prompt weekly payments.
- Specialist dedicated Recruitment Consultant.
- Refer a nurse and earn £100!
- Occupational Health and Mandatory Training support.
The qualities we are looking for in nurse applicants are:
- Registered nurse degree with a current UK NMC Pin- essential
- Relevant UK experience working in a similar position, preferably working in hospitals.
- Knowledge in the following; Health and Safety, Basic Life Support and Manual Handling, certification dated within the last year - desirable but not essential
- A clear, in-date DBS - desirable but not essential
- Evidence of post-registration education/development
- Excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
In addition, we offer a flexible shift pattern that, wherever possible while meeting the needs of the ward, will suit your needs to enhance your work-home life balance. Our shifts are planned in advance and can include 12 hour shifts if required.
If you're keen to build your career and to gain immense reward from doing what you love we want to hear from you!
- £ 23 - 30.00 Per hour
- Part time
- Bank, Contract, Temporary
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Oct 2017
Closes 10 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Ward nurse