Guildford, Surrey, EnglandNurses would you like to make a difference?
TTM Healthcare are currently recruiting dedicated and committed registered Nurses to work with a leading NHS Trust in Surrey.
If you're looking for flexible shifts to enhance your personal lifestyle with a great rate of pay then this is a fantastic opportunity for you.
As a registered nurse you will be providing care to patients by administering medications, managing intravenous lines and monitoring their health and conditions as well as being professional, polite and making sure the patients health and well being is your main priority at all times.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a NHS/Private Hospital or Care/nursing Home
- Nursing qualification
- Have right to work in UK
- Valid NMC Registration
- A clean DBS (CRB check) that`s on the update service
- Able to submit 2 clinical references
- Practical and mandatory training`s
- Car Owner desirable but not necessary
- Having a dedicated consultant
- Weekly Pay
- Regular flexible shifts to suit your availability
- Continued support and online training
- Lucrative referral bonuses
Apply now to start your new journey
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- £ 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Oct 2017
Closes 9 Nov 2017
Ref: JHM: 006
This job was posted to: A&E nurse