Theatre Nurse - Norfolk
Norwich, Norfolk, England
4Healthcare are currently recruiting for Theatre Nurses to work within hospitals in Norfolk.
We can offer suitable Theatre Nurses lots of regular shifts covering early and late, long day, night and weekend shifts. We also have several shifts covering Neuro wards, A&E, ITU, ICU and other specialist areas with potential block bookings available.
Candidates will be expected to work calmly and effectively in a fast-paced environment, as well as communicate well with other members of staff and patients.
We will offer you:
• Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay
• Organised Local Interviews
• Free Uniform
• Passionate dedicated consultants
• Efficient Compliance Service
• Contactable 24-hour Support
• Assistance with Travel and Accommodation
• A dedicated Umbrella Company who offer indemnity insurance and a loyalty reward scheme
• An outstanding referral scheme
What we will need from you:
• NMC Registered
• Enhanced DBS
• 3 years’ references
• IV Trained
• 1 Years UK Hospital Experience
We are an award-winning staffing solutions organisation, consisting of a group of individually driven specialist divisions operating in the health sector. Our dynamic company structure with centralised corporate services as its engine ensures both candidates and clients get access to the best opportunities available.
Refer a Nurse to us and you could receive up to a £250 bonus for your referral.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Who Cares? We Do.
- £ 20 - 30 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Bank, Contract, Temporary
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Oct 2017
Closes 12 Nov 2017
Ref: TN - Norfolk
This job was posted to: Theatre nurse