Medical Services Advisor - Spanish
Cpl Healthcare, in partnership with its client, are currently recruiting for a Medical Services Advisor with fluent Spanish
Working as triage nurses in the Dublin office, you will be assessing people and speaking to hospitals regarding medical insurance and treatment etc.
- Salary: 45k
- 30% Shift Allowance
- Shifts range from (7am – 3pm) (3pm to 11pm) (11pm to 7am)
Candidates must be
- Qualified Nurse
- Clinical Experience
- Microsoft office proficient
- Motivation to build a career in a office base environment and need to prove this at interview stage
- Administration heavy role
- Negotiating skills (Required to negotiate with medical providers for costs and patient care)
- Fluent in Spanish is a must!
- Medical Insurance - The company will provide you with private medical insurance and this will cover yourself, your spouse or civil partner and any children under the age of 18 or 21 if in full time education the first is a 66% contribution towards Irish life scheme Be Fit 2. The second is the company will contribute 100% towards Day to Day Select. Both these options will cover yourself, your spouse or civil partner and any children under the age of 18 or 21 if in full time education. This benefit is available from your start date.
- Staff Insurance Scheme – Permanent employees are entitled to a 50% discount on insurance premiums for Household, to a max of €185, and Motor Insurance, to a max of €603.
- Transport Subsidy - The Company will contribute €960 to the cost of the annual TaxSaver ticket. If the cost of the ticket is less than €960 per annum only the price of the ticket will be covered. This company contribution is split over 10 months and is taxable.
- Parking – Free parking is available
- Childcare allowance – An allowance of €634 per annum for each dependent child under the age of 5 for childcare costs.
- Pension Scheme – Defined contribution pension scheme for employees after their probationary period. The Company contributes 8% of basic salary and the employee contributes 5%. The Company also pays the premiums for Life Assurance and Disability benefits under this plan. Full details of the scheme are available upon commencement of employment.
- Company Holidays – in addition to 21 days annual leave the company allows two extra days leave as Company Holidays. These are for the most part to be taken on Good Friday and the last working day before Christmas Day.
- Educational Assistance – Financial assistance and study leave.
- Training - A minimum of 7 training days per employee per year
- Sports and Social Club – there is a very active Sports and Social club which organizes events such as table quizzes, comedy nights, tickets for concerts, sports events, and family events.
For further information or to apply please contact Declan in Cpl Healthcare with your updated CV: Apply
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Oct 2017
Closes 9 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Nurse advisor