Registered Nurse - Outpatients
Windsor, Berkshire, England
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK - and to do that, we need exceptional people.
The BMI Princess Margaret Hospital is conveniently located in Windsor , Berkshire, only 8 miles from Heathrow airport and boasting a view of Windsor Castle, the hospital is on the fringe of Windsor Great Park, a picturesque location in which the large 78 bed hospital offers treatment for both medical and surgical patients.
We have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Outpatients department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Registered Nurse Level 1
* Previous Outpatient experience essential, broad clinical knowledge
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to work as part of a team
Duties of this role include:
* To ensure the requirements of persons attending the hospital clinic for appointments and treatments are met safely and to a high clinical standard.
* The department provides 17 Consulting rooms; 1 Urodynamics room; 1 treatment room, 1 minor operations theatre and a Colposcopy room.
* To provide high quality nursing care
* Provide emotional and practical support to visitors and careers.
* Maintain good communications with Consultants with regards to patients' conditions
* Provide support to both nursing team and Outpatients Sister
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
BMI Healthcare Scheme
Staff Pension Scheme
25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
- £ 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Oct 2017
Closes 9 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Ward nurse