Registered Nurse - Neuro Rehab
Herne Bay, Kent, England
Herne Bay, Canterbury
Eclypse Recruitment are looking to recruit an experienced registered general nurse for a specialist physical rehabilitation facility in Herne Bay, Canterbury.
This fully compliant specialist facility provides nursing care for up to 55 adults aged 18+. The facility is for people who have a range of physical disabilities including acquired brain injuries, MS, parkinsons, as well as various other neurological conditions.
The purpose of this job is to develop, provide and co-ordinate the professional, clinical and social aspects of care and support for individuals so that they can achieve an appropriate level of independence, wellbeing and choice in line with their aspirations and abilities.
- To direct care so that all staff deliver the highest standard of care following the care plans
- To produce, develop and implement care and support plans
- To play a full part in the work of the multi-disciplinary team both internal and external
- Ensure that all services user's rights and preferences are at the centre of all activities
- In all work to set the highest standards and lead by example so all staff are aware and follow best practice
- To ensure the health and safety of all people who use our services and monitor all staff in health and safety matters
- To undertake all clinical and administration (including rotas) tasks to guarantee the integrity of the care plans and regulatory process
- To provide all appropriate support so that clients obtain maximum benefits from all medical and social events and activities
- To support the client in maintaining their family and social network
- To monitor the clients wellbeing and report any change in condition
You will be involved in supporting the aims and objectives of the Foundation and play a full and active part in team working so that at all times this post, either directly or indirectly, is providing the highest standard of care to people who use our services.
The position is paying around £28,000 for a 37.5hr contract with a range of great benefits including outstanding training, free staff meals, paid breaks, pension scheme and holiday allowance.
Alternatively click APPLY now!
Registered Nurse - Neuro Rehab, Registered Nurse - Neuro Rehab, Registered Nurse - Neuro Rehab, medical and nursing, medical and nursing, medical and nursing
- £ 28000 - 28000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Oct 2017
Closes 9 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse