Fulltime-CNM 2/3 Theatre Guernsey Island
St Peter Port, Guernsey, Crown Dependencies
We are seeking a committed and experienced Band 7 Team Leader / Theatre coordinator with extensive experience in general surgery including laparoscopic, vascular and breast surgery to join the busy Operating Theatre Team on the beautiful island of Guernsey in the Channel Islands.
Theatre Co-ordinator/CNM Required For Guernsey.
Band 7 salary £36,504 - £48,127
Please note; Guernsey has adopted the Agenda for Change banding system, but have applied their own salary scale, as above.
Combined with the lower income tax rate and no VAT this equates to a salary of over one band higher than the UK-equivalent Band.
The island of Guernsey is in the Channel Islands and has a population of 65,000. It has some of Britain's finest and best-kept beaches , an especially mild and sunny climate , and an offbeat, historic harbor town in St. Peter's Port, the island's capital.
The States of Guernsey delivers a diverse range of healthcare services within the hospital, and supporting people in the wider community.
The Theatre Suite delivers exceptional perioperative care and comprises four theatres covering a full range of lists with the exception of cardiac and complex neuro lists.
All of this is reliant on the calibre of Theatre Practitioners recruited to a very high standard.
- RGN or ODP with full NMC or HCPC registration.
- Extensive General, Laparoscopic, Vascular and Breast experience.
- Current or recent Band 6 or equivalent experience, including taking charge of the department.
The benefits of working in Guernsey include:
- A higher-than-UK salary
- A £10,000 bonus scheme paid over four years; £1,000 at completion of one and three years service and £4,000 at two and four years.
- A flat rate 20% income tax.
- A relocation package and on-site Staff Accommodation or subsidised rental accommodation provided.
- A continental lifestyle, where the people are friendly, and crime is very low.
- £ 36504 - 48127 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 12 Oct 2017
Closes 9 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Intensive care nurse, Nurse practitioner, Theatre nurse