Senior Nurse/ Senior Nurse
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England
Staff Nurse/ Senior Nurse Opportunities!
Nursing and Residential Home for the Elderly frail
Reputable National Care Home Provider
Up to £16 per hour
Full time nights available or days on rotation!
I am currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse/ Senior Nurse to join a nursing and residential home located just 10 minutes North of central Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. The nursing home is part of a leading national care home group who own over 200 services across the UK and can offer excellent career development opportunities! They currently are recruiting for skilled and passionate RGN's to join their committed nursing and care team. The nursing home currently has Staff Nurse and Senior Staff Nurse opportunities available!
The nursing home is purpose built with a stylish and homely interior. The home provides specialist care and support for the elderly frail, including an expert dementia care unit. The nursing home has an excellent local reputation and was rated 'Good' by the CQC.
If you are looking for a new Staff Nurse or Senior Nurse opportunity with a caring company who provides one of the most competitive rewards packages this is the role for you!
Your package will include:
- Salary up to £16p/hr
- Continual training and development
- Opportunities to progress
- Generous Annual Leave Allowance
- Employer contribution to a Stakeholder pension plan
- Subsidised health and personal accident insurance
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme
- Long Service Awards
Your Role will include:
- Monitoring patients' conditions
- Carrying out treatment plans
- Assisting with patient needs
- Building and maintaining healthy and professional relationships with the residents, relatives and colleagues
- Using initiative to respond to incidents in a professional and appropriate manner
- Documenting and administering medication
Staff Nurse Role Requirements:
- Must be a Staff Nurse with a valid NMC pin
- RGN qualified
- Have previous experience in working within elderly care
- Preferred nursing home experience
- Be able to complete and pass a DBS check
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Apply now to be considered for the excellent Staff Nurse/ Senior Nurse (RGN) roles!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- £ 16 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 12 Oct 2017
Closes 11 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse